- Areas of expertise
- Composite materials engineering, Mechanical engineering
- Academic background
- The Graduate School of Fisheries, National Fisheries University
- Previous background/experience
- GH Craft Ltd.
- Operable machines
- Universal tester, DMA, strain measurement system, 3D-CAD, FEA (FEM)
FRP molding technology, composite design technology
Currently I mainly work on the development of FRTP continuous molding technology and forming simulation, aiming to achieve mass production of thermoplastic FRP at a low cost. I will keep working on the development of FRP by applying my past practical experience in composite design.
I will establish a continuous molding technology for thermoplastic FRP and apply it to large structures. I believe that “structure design is art and science.” I aim to develop design technology of composite structures based on this belief.
Until 2012: In a private company, I had an experience on composite design, manufacturing technology development, molding system development for products such as aircraft, spacecraft, and prototype vehicles. Following this, I worked in an optical fiber sensor company where I was involved in the development of sensors and the measurement of composite structures.
From 2012: KIT researcher
- Toshihide Sekido, Professor/Senior advisory engineer
- Hirofumi Nishida, Researcher
- Katsuhiko Nunotani, Researcher
- Kimihiko Uemura, Researcher
- Ousuke Ishida, Researcher
- Takehiro Shirai, Researcher
- Mami Sakaguchi, Researcher
- Takayuki Tsukegi, Researcher
- Manato Kanesaki, Researcher
- Hisai Ueda, Researcher
- Masaki Inagaki, Researcher
- Atsushi Hokura, Researcher
- Akinori Sakamoto, Researcher
- Keisuke Kyomoto, Researcher
- Nobuaki Inui, Engineer
- Tadashi Sakuma, Engineer
- Yuichi Kondou, Engineer